• BA (Hons) Degree Interior design. (This course included one year studying architecture at John Moore’s University, Liverpool.)
• BTEC National diploma, Interior design. (Presented with an achievement award)
• City & Guilds, 2D AutoCAD.
• Project management training (2014)
• GCSEs Eight from grade C to A+ including English, Math & Spanish
Paola Thomas is a highly creative and versatile residential and commercial fully qualified interior designer, with over thirteen year’s professional design experience. She has been fortunate to live and travel to some amazing places throughout the world. Traveling allowed Paola to combine and understand cultural styles and create unique bespoke designs. She is as comfortable at producing contemporary designs as traditional, always adding a quirky twist and encouraging our students to push the boundaries. Throughout her design career Paola has produced a wide range of successful projects, including domestic and commercial. Paola has a proven ability to take a project from initial brief through to completion, individually or part of a team including project management. She take immense pride in guinding our students to work and present their projects finished to a very high standard. Paola take pride in guinding her students to excel in presenting and the importants of selling their designs to clients. Paola love challenging herself being self- motivatied, punctual, energetic and hardworking. Paola has excellent interpersonal skills and a natural ability to establish a rapport with people.