500 euros registration fee to be paid first year only.
Higher Education 3 year programmes Bachelor of Arts Validated and awarded:
9.000 euros Marbella Design Academy – Tuition Fee – per academic year.
1.800 euros Quality assurance Fee + expense – Bachelor of Arts Validation and BA award by our UK partner University.
Higher Education 3 year programmes, equivalent to Bachelor of Arts standard:
(new programmes starting in September 2017)
9.000 euros Marbella Design Academy – Tuition Fee per academic year.
Tuition Fees for the Foundation Course – Entrance Exam
2,500 euros for the 12 weeks (87 days) Foundation Course – Entrance Exam.
Tuition Fees for the Summer Courses – 400 euros per week
800 euros for 2 weeks Summer Courses.
1,200 euros for 3 weeks Summer Courses.
2,000 euros for 5 weeks Summer Courses.
Should you have problems paying the full amount prior to the start of the academic year, then you can either:
- Pay according to payment plan with maximum 3 instalments. First payment to be made to the deadline given in your letter of acceptance.
For a payment plan please contact our Finance Department:
There is a limited availability of scholarships for up to 30% off the yearly 9.000 Euros tuition fee (not of the quality assurance fee) for the 3-year Higher Education programmes. The number of scholarships granted to our students and the amount discounted to the individual varies from one academic year to the next, depending on the number of students applying. It therefore can not be guaranteed that a student will be granted a scholarship, or the same percentage of discount, from one academic year to the next.
- A student cannot apply for a scholarship for an academic year that has already begun.
- A student cannot apply for a scholarship for the Summer Courses.
- A student cannot apply for a scholarship for the Foundation Course.
You can acquire a Scholarship Application Form by a request to:
IMPORTANT! Scandinavian Students
This information is for all Swedish, Finnish, Icelandic and Faroese students.
- Icelandic students can obtain grants from LIN in Iceland to study at our Academy.
- Faroese students can obtain grants from STUDNI to study at our Academy.
- Swedish students can obtain grants from CSN in Sweden to study at our Academy.
- Finnish students can obtain grants from KELA in Finland to study at our Academy.
The bank account for Marbella Design Academy is as follows:
- Bank name: UNICAJA – Avd. Ricardo Soriano, 6. 29600 Marbella-Málaga-Spain.
- Account: 2103 0154 79 0030026289
- Owner: Marbella Design Academy
- Swift code: UCJAES2M (A transfer from your bank using SWIFT should only take 3 days)
- IBAN Code: ES02 2103 0154 79 0030026289 (Important)