Special Designed State Recognised Building
Our building is so lovely with a personal touch everywhere and beautifully connected with the surrounding nature, which is greatly inspiring for our students and staff. The classrooms and workshops are fully equipped for their purposes. They are light and spacious with big windows facing the surrounding nature.
Spending your breaks sitting in the sunshine, enjoying a coffee or a cheap healthy meal in our students restaurant, watching the colourful ducks on our duck pond, together with your student friends and tutors in touch with the nature, it is easy to feel the happy sparkling atmosphere among students and staff. Our Students love their Academy.
- Approximately 2000 m2 constructed area, on a 10.000 m2 private nature park.
- The building has a lift, ramps and facilities for disabled people.
- Administration offices.
- Library of handbooks in each department.
- Wifi available in the entire building including in the student restaurant Gaudi.
- Lecture rooms.
- Cinema hall – photography studio.
- Spacious classrooms.
- Computer rooms.
- Big photographic studio.
- Printers, Computers, 3D Printers, Wide Screen Televisions and much more.
- 2 ample parking lots for staff, students and visitors.
- Recreation area and big terraces with view to a small lake full of ducks and geese.
- The cosy student restaurant ‘Gaudi’ serves international and healthy cuisine. Lucy who is in charge of spoiling our students in full are serving tasty and healthy lunches for 3 to 5 euros. Lucy is as well serving breakfast from 8.30 with fresh warm rolls and pastries.
- Basic classroom materials can be bought in the office of the finance department on the 1st Floor. Other materials can be ordered on request.